Friday, February 24, 2012

As if....


Ya, like 'As if I need to be spending more time doing stuff like this when I'm still trying to convince myself there's so much other real world more important (ha!) stuff I SHOULD be taking care of.' But hey, here we are eh, so let's get going...

The short: Stevie asked me which 4 Beat books my DicksnJanes podcast listeners should read and in what order, and I figured that was worthy of a reply longer than I'd want to post in the comments section, and next thing I know, I have a new 'blawg' - as in (hopefully) filled with awe, cuz awe is what we don't share enough of.

The long: This could go on forever. But feedback and questions would help, preferably from the dicksnjanes tribe, which of course includes listeners to the aforementioned long running DicksnJanes Podcast. Not that I'll have any problem finding things to write about, but you know, it's nicer if we share.

Stay tuned, subscribe, and I'll get around to answering Stevie's question, okay? BTW, I'm still the Scarborough Dude, cuz I wanna be free to say any dam thing I please. Like if you don't appreciate my style, do us all a favour and fuck off!

1 comment:

  1. Yaaaaaaay... more Dude to enjoy!

    Is there any way you can get a *subscribe by email* function going? Pretty please with a bucket o' beer on top...

    Love ya
    Mudd
    muddlavoie.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete